1. Do you like to stay in your PJ’s, or dress up for Christmas?
This totally depends on what we’re going to be doing that day. Normally, I stay in my pajamas if we’re not going anywhere or having company over (much like any day off for me, let’s be honest)
2. If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?
Well, I hate leaving anyone I love out, but I think the correct answer would be my husband, David. Ha!
3. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
When I was younger and spending Christmas at my Dad’s house, we would go over my grandparents house and exchange gifts on Christmas Eve. But presents from “Santa” are always opened on Christmas morning.
4. Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?
Maybe? If I ever have, it was when I was very little and probably was a class project. I think my siblings may have with our grandparents, but I didn’t join in. The only gingerbread house I do remember making was for Halloween when I was around eighteen, which doesn’t count.
5. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
My days off to celebrate the season are spent in my pajamas, more than likely, enjoying any new gifts, watching movies, drinking hot chocolate, and enjoying family.
6. Favorite Christmas meal or treat?
I would have go with “treat” and say the old fashioned hard fudge my Dad’s side of the family makes. It’s been a tradition that goes back to when my Dad was a kid that my grandmother started.
7. What’s your favorite holiday movie?
The Polar Express. Or the old Rudolph and Santa Claus is Coming To Town movies. And the classic How The Grinch Stole Christmas. And Nightmare Before Christmas.
8. Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?
I like candy canes, but I never get around to eating the whole thing! Gingerbread Men were never a thing in our family. Can we just go with chocolate chip cookies?
9. Have you ever made a Snowman?
Not by myself. I think when we ever made one in our yard, the adults mainly built it. (and now I have Frozen’s Do You Want to Build A Snow Man, stuck in my head…)
10. Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
As a kid, the easy answer is Christmas Day. As an adult, I’m just glad to have a day off and celebrate the Holiday with family and will take either of these days.
11. White lights, or colored lights?
White lights. And hubby agrees. Although, I do wonder if that will change when we have kids.
12. Whats Your Favorite Christmas Color?
It’s so hard to choose just one! I definitely go for warm tones rather than bright. The classic red or a deep burgundy red is great. And gold.
13. Any Christmas Wishes?
Hmmm…Snow? Although that will not be happening with Christmas predicting to be in the 70’s this year, which is so not typical.
14. Favorite Christmas Smell?
Cinnamon and Balsam scents! I can’t get enough and they truly represent the season for me.
TAG! You’re it! Would love to see your answers below!