1. What do you think you can do but can’t? Write! ha! A never ending battle, there…
2. What’s a difficult word for you to pronounce? “Rural”. I’ve just NEVER been able to get that one right…I stutter so bad with the “ru” part at first just because I’m still trying to figure out how the heck to say it right!
3. What is a favorite TV show from your childhood? Full House, hands down! I loved that little Michelle!
4. What are your virtues and vices? I personally believe one of my virtues is thinking of others. I’m always trying to be considerate of other people, for sure! Something I need to work on and probably my biggest vice is jealousy (a disgusting quality, I know!).
5. What’s more important: love, fame, power, or money? Definitely LOVE!!! You literally have nothing if you don’t have this in your life.
6. If you could live in any era/time period, when would it be and why? I’m attracted to so many time periods! I used to want to be a hippie really bad (strange?) when I was a kid, but now I would love to experience the Victorian era. I naturally gravitate to furniture and decorative pieces (not to mention lace) that have been recreated and modified from that time period.
7. If you had to redo your entire wardrobe with 2 stores, what would they be and why? Anthropology and Forever 21.
8. Can you recall what you were doing a year ago on this day? Working, of course! And freaking out about my wedding plans!
9. Do you have reoccurring dreams? If so, explain? Yes! Any “recurring” dream deals with natural disasters such as tsunami’s or tornadoes.
10. What’s your horoscope? I’m a Gemini, which means we’re known to have two sides. I’d say that’s true for me in a way. A lot of the times I can’t make up my mind over certain things because I always see two sides to everything!
11. What does your dream bedroom look like? Still being put together, actually! But so far, I can tell you that my bedspread is black with a gold damask pattern, which I LOVE!
12. What position do you sleep in? Usually on my side with my hand tucked under the pillow, almost in the fetal position.
13. Who is your favorite vampire of all time? I don’t do vampires. But if I did, it would have to be Edward (duh!).
14. What are you currently wearing on your feet? Black pointed toe heels.